The Catholic Center is located on the corner of Walnut Place & Adams Street. There is a white house directly on the corner attached to a large red-brick building. Our ministry is in the brick building! The white house is a living community for Catholic Students (The More House).
Walk up the sidewalk toward the rose garden and the main entrance will be on your right. There is also an entrance in the back of the building near our parking lot.
(coming from Walnut Place entrance)
- Great Worship Space: For Sunday Mass, Dinners, Sandwich Ministry & Large Events
Straight ahead as you walk in. Set of 4 doors, above which is a Franciscan Cross & the words “Phi Beta Alpha Community Hall”
- Small Chapel: For Daily Mass & Small Meetings
Immediately on your right as you walk in. Blue carpet with orange chairs.
- Staff Offices: For Chaplain, Campus Minister & Office Manager
Turn left when you walk in towards (but not through) double doors. Tile will change to orange carpet and there will be a short hallway to the left with doors to offices. Office manager is first door on left, Campus Minister is 2nd door on right, Chaplain is at the end of the hall.
- Library: For Meetings & Power Hour
Turn left when you walk in, through double doors. Turn left down tiled hallway with bulletin boards. Pass coat closet & bathrooms. Library is 4th door on the right.
- Great Room: For meetings, Power Hour & Events
Turn left when you walk in, through double doors. Turn left down tiled hallway. Pass coat closet, bathrooms & library. Walk up short carpeted ramp, through 2 wooden doors.
- Kitchen: For Baking Projects
Turn left when you walk in, through double doors. Walk toward back Exit. When you reach back exit, turn right down the hall into kitchen. Or, cut through Great Worship Space (walk in and turn left).
- Whitman School of Management: Across Adams St
- Counseling Center: Across Adams St
- Bird Library: 3 blocks north
- Haven Hall: 1 block west (downhill)
- University Avenue Garage: Next Door
- Starbucks on Marshall St: 1 block north (toward Cafe Kubal), 1 block east (past Whitman)
Plan your next event with us! Our facility can comfortably accommodate groups up to 400. Be it a wedding or reception, conference or seminar, graduation party, or community event, St. Thomas More is a convenient, economical solution that is flexible enough to be tailored to fit your unique specifications.